Food Drive for REAP
April 25, 2021 12:00am
We will be collecting food for our local mission partner REAP in the month of April. Please drop off your food donation in one of the cannisters in the front hallway on or before April 25th.
Here are some examples of food to donate:
- Canned vegetables (low sodium)
- Canned fruits in 100% juice
- Dried fruit (no added sugar preferred)
- Canned chicken, tuna, salmon (packed in water)
- Rice and Pastas (brown and whole grain preferred)
- Dried beans or low sodium canned beans
- Peanut butter and Squeezable Jelly
- Canned soup (chicken, tomato or vegetable)
- Cereal – hot and cold (low sugar preferred)
- Baby foods
- Healthy snacks for children's lunch
Visit our page on REAP to find out more about this wonderful Raytown Organization.